In purchasing a ticket you agree to the full Terms and Conditions of Sale for which all tickets are sold as posted on this website.
WARBIRDS OVER WANAKA TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALE 2024
- Programme displays and exhibitions may be subject to alteration without notice. The right is reserved to vary, add, withdraw, or substitute performances, exhibits and displays. Aircraft pictured on this website does not determine their appearance at Warbirds Over Wanaka.
- All persons admitted to the Airshow site or carparks are advised that Airshow include elements of danger and risk of injury.
- It is a condition of entry that all persons attending this Airshow assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death and property damage whether caused by the negligence of the Management of Warbirds Over Wanaka, their employees or agents.
- The rights of refusal of entry and removal from the airfield or parking areas are reserved to the organisers.
- For the purposes of ticket purchase a school child is 16 years and under. Children under 5 are free in the General Admission area.
- Still and moving photography is permitted from the Warbirds Over Wanaka 2024 venue for private use and bona fide use by news media only. Commercial use of images may be permitted by negotiation with Warbirds Over Wanaka Airshows Ltd.
- Public camping of any kind, including motor homes, is not permitted on the airfield or in any of the designated vehicle parking areas or in the private aircraft parking area. All vehicles must vacate the parking areas at the conclusion of each day's performance.
- Dogs are not permitted on the airfield or in spectator's vehicles in the car park.
- Drones are not permitted within 5km of the airfield, as in New Zealand law.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring food/beverage/chili bins and alcohol into the Warbirds Over Wanaka 2024 site. Baby food is permitted.
- A strict security regime will be in operation at the Warbirds Over Wanaka Airshow 2024. All persons entering this site may be subject to personal or property checks and inspections.
- The ongoing risks associated with the global pandemic will be managed using the advice provided by the Ministry of Health directives pertaining to events.
- Entry will be refused if a patron is intoxicated or under the influence of illicit substances.
- Only Tickets purchased through Ticketek are valid. Tickets bought from non-official websites or other sources may be invalid and refused entry.
- Refunds, exchanges and replacements - subject to refund requests made in relation to refundable tickets:
- Ticketek will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Ticketek does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by Warbirds Over Wanaka, to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. To the fullest extent permitted by law neither Ticketek nor Warbirds Over Wanaka will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Ticketek will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Ticketek may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Ticketek may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
- If issued as a complimentary ticket, this ticket is not exchangeable or redeemable for another ticket to any other event or performance or for any other consideration, monetary or otherwise.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
- In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase
By purchasing a ticket you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and also the Terms and Conditions of our ticket company, Ticketek. These Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time.
"My first time at the show. What a fantastic day out. Plenty going on in the air and on the ground. Even with the big crowds it never felt crowded and was easy to move around." Mark 2018.