Exhibitors

Warbirds Over Wanaka Trade Stands

Trade packages are up now.  Keep an eye on this page and as these spaces sell out fast, get in early to give yourself a better chance of securing a site for 2018.

 

“We have come over from Australia for the last few Warbirds Over Wanaka International Airshows and have had great success educating and demonstrating the benefits of our aviation headsets to the aviation community at the event. We talk to a wide variety of people including long-time pilots through to those considering an aviation career.”
Robert H. Elborough, Business Manager ANZ SEAK, Bose Pty Ltd

Trade Stand Registration process:

For all trade stands there is an information document you must read prior to registering on the online form.  Once registered you will receive an email that asks you to confirm your email address and stand application.  WOW will then come back to you with a deposit invoice and once you have paid that we will confirm your stand.

Airshow Site map 2018



Sales Areas

These are the sales areas we are offering to Exhibitors:

 

Aviation Training Mart

Training organisations from around New Zealand will be promoting their learn to fly, engineering and other options for young and old who either wish to get into the aviation industry or who want to upskill.

We invite your Aviation training organisation to take part in a special aviation training promotion as part of WOW’s 30th Anniversary celebrations.  This is a unique opportunity for you to market to the domestic New Zealand market.  Please read the Aviation Training Mart information

Once you have read the information above please    Register Online

 

Food & Beverage stalls

4.8.17  We only have a couple of Food stall sites left.  We require several Coffee stands, so please register if you are interested.  Anyone else please email info@warbirdsoverwanaka.co.nz to go on the waiting list.  Thank you.

Bring your specialities to share with our visitors over the three days of the Airshow.  Featuring the best of the region, along with local wine and our Wanaka Craft Beer suppliers.  Coffee stalls will be scattered throughout the food areas.  Stalls will be situated at the Airport Main gate, main Food Stall area and Silver Pass areas.

Please read this Food & Beverage information and then  
    
Register online

 

Aviation Trade and Market Stands

Exhibitors will sell and promote aviation related products, from Airparks, helmets, headsets to turbo engines, in the Trade marquees on the flightline.

If wishing to sell products please read the information under Market Stands and register on the online form.

Market Stands

Come and shop at our Airshow, something for all the family with model aircraft, leather handbags to children's clothes, jewellery and books, in large Trade marquees situated on the flightline. 

Trade exhibitors - stands are set up with display boards and floors throughout or take a bare space outside, bring your business to a captive audience over the three days of the Airshow.  Read this  Information document

        and then register your stand online here

"All I can say is thanks for having us, great spot, great traffic and atmosphere. See you in 2018."

Aircraft for Sale

The latest new aircraft from manufacturers and second hand aircraft, situated behind the Gold Pass area. Ever thought of owning a corporate jet, sport aircraft or a brand new helicopter? Come and see what is on display and have a ride before or after the Airshow.

Companies wishing to sell aircraft old or new at Warbirds Over Wanaka 2018, please read this information and then register here.

 

Sport Aircraft Display

For manufacturers and sellers of sport aircraft parts, in the Sport Aircraft hangar.

Sport aircraft, including gyrocopters, RANS, Piper Cubs, Hornets, replicas and percentage scale aircraft will be on static display. If you wish to register your aircraft for static display please register here

 


WOWMart

Clean out your hangars

Sell those spare used aircraft parts and accessories and contribute to the WOW Flying Scholarships.

All items are sold on an ‘as is, where is’ basis.  WOW will get 10% commission on all sales to go toward the WOW Flying Scholarships.  You will keep the remaining 90%.

WHEN:

Saturday 31st March and Sunday 1st April from 10an to 4pm. (Easter and Airshow weekend).

WHERE:

In a marquee near the flightline, Wanaka Airport.

WHAT:

Only second hand aviation parts and accessories will be accepted.

HOW:

Items may be dropped off between 8.30am - 5pm from Friday 30th March until Saturday 31st March at 9am. 

Register your items here

For more information please call Julie on 027 636 4844 or info@nzflyingadventures.com